Week 42: “I was warmed by the thought of . . .”

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of caremycue caremycue 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of caremycue
    caremycue
    Keymaster

When standing at a crossroads, how do you decide which direction to go? Journaling is one way to filter out unhelpful mind chatter so that a rightful path can be more clearly discerned.

Today while journaling, consider all that had to happen for you to be holding pen to paper; realize that the words you write originate from a universal impulse towards sentience; keep a point of awareness on your breath. That’s it!

This week’s journal prompt is:

Week 42: “I was warmed by the thought of . . .”

Week 1

Profile photo of caremycue
    caremycue
    Keymaster

I was warmed by the thought of a summer breeze hot on the heels of this frigid winter wind, and by the thought of the tropical ocean waves concealed within the nearby icicle. I was warmed by the thought of the life-giving sunlight woven throughout the cotton fibers of this blanket wrapped around me. I was warmed by the thought of the underlying force giving rise to this experience of humanity for reasons that escape all capacity for reasoning. On this icy and blustery day, I am filled with gratitude for the inexplicable sentience which grants me this precious gift of warm thoughts.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Let's connect!

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear from you!

Sending

Forgot your details?