Week 38: “Taken one breath at a time, life reveals . . .”

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of caremycue caremycue 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of caremycue
    caremycue
    Keymaster

Have you ever felt lost adrift on an ocean of uncertainty? Throughout these trying times, journaling can be the rudder helping us to maintain a steady course, and the words our heart has written become our North Star guiding us safely back home.

Today while journaling, maintain a degree of awareness on your breath. That’s it!

This week’s journal prompt is:

Week 38: “Taken one breath at a time, life reveals . . .”

Week 1

Profile photo of caremycue
    caremycue
    Keymaster

Taken one breath at a time, life reveals mystery and intrigue at every turn. An adventure is always available, though I don’t always see it as such. There are times when I lose touch with my breath and the world seems to bear down upon me like a tractor trailer on an open highway in the middle of the night. At times, the weight of the world feels too heavy for my slight frame to bear, but then I remember: just breathe, bow, and smile.

Life may not always be ideal, but it is perfect nonetheless. I signed up for this journey although I never could have factored in all that I would encounter. I am responsible for it all: there is no option to throw up my hands or curl up in a ball. I know that this life that is living me, unrelenting, unconditionally, will not give me more than I can handle. And so I keep taking life one breath at a time, and life keeps revealing mystery and intrigue at every turn.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Let's connect!

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear from you!

Sending

Forgot your details?