Week 23: “Just beyond the known . . .”

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of caremycue caremycue 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of caremycue
    caremycue
    Keymaster

Over these past five years, writing has become a vehicle for me to discover wisdom that surpasses conventional knowledge. When I write from this creative space of discovery, the results of that writing seem to inspire a sense of discovery in others as well. At this point, writing for self-discovery often results in my most popular writing. Journaling in particular is a platform from which has helped transform my worldview in compassionately powerful ways.

Today while journaling, open to the possibility of discovering something new about yourself through the process of journaling; consider changing the time or location that you write and notice whether your insights shift as a result; realize that each time you take pen to paper is a new moment ripe for discovery. That’s it!

This week’s journal prompt is:

Week 23: “Just beyond the known . . .”

Week 1

Profile photo of caremycue
    caremycue
    Keymaster

Just beyond the known, discovery awaits. The unknown is not a location to travel to, but a place to come from. Dropping the pretense that “I know”, I enter the humble state of wonder.

Just beyond the known are insights into the true nature of reality. The unknown is not a place to get to, but a place that is never left. Trying to get there, I cannot succeed. By slipping into that space between thoughts, this world is new once more.

Just beyond the known, hardships become weightless, grief reveals expansion, sadness coyly smiles, confusion exposes wisdom, and loneliness transforms into highest love.

Best to just marvel in wonder at those deeper mysteries that at times threaten to consume me. After all, the mind cannot contain that which contains the mind. Step first, and understanding may follow. With enough steps, a path stands revealed behind me, and the expansive horizon before me invites a spontaneous dance with the unknown.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Let's connect!

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear from you!

Sending

Forgot your details?